Beyond his speaking engagements, Mark LaCour has deep expertise in facilitating strategic thinking among executive teams. He uses a variety of techniques to suit the group and the objectives of the strategy session. These include:
- Strategic frameworks to generate insights
- Oil and Gas Industry network analysis to identify opportunities
- Mental model mapping to align executives’ strategic thinking
- Future scenarios to stimulate discussion
- Flow economy framework to uncover strategic directions
- Opportunity and resource identification and prioritization
The intent is always to create specific action plans, with key elements of the discussion captured during the strategy session.